Patty Hayes, Director of the Seattle & King County Health department, has over 30 years of experience in public health, policy development and advocacy. Patty has been responsible for the COVID-19 response for King County and gave some straight talk on how we’re doing in King County right now, how we know it’s working and what we can expect in the coming 6-12 months.
Calls to Action:
- Wear a mask, social distance and wash your hands frequently.
- Get tested, if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms.
- Check out Public Health’s website for more information.
- Follow @KCPubHealth on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter
- Do you run internal communications for your team or company? Or a newsletter for your place of worship? If you often disseminate information to people in your community, email Patty to join the Community Ambassador Program.
- Check out Intentionalist to help you find local businesses to support
Subscribe to our mailing list to get updates and register for events.