Alex Rose from the City of Seattle Offices of Arts & Culture and Film & Music joined us for a conversation about the local creative economy. Alex shared the challenges that creatives are facing because of the pandemic, the disparities between creatives in tech and those in other fields (as well as the overall disparities in creative fields) and how the city is collecting data and responding to these challenges.
- 2019 Creative Economy Report
- A Community-Centered Road Map Towards an Equitable and Inclusive Creative Economy in Seattle
- Creative Advantage Online Arts
- Seattle Artists Relief Fund
- NASH (NW Arts Streaming Hub)
- Keep Music Live WA
- Equip The Kids: A Digital Equity Drive for Video & Audio Gear
Subscribe to our mailing list to get updates and register for events.