David Keyes, Seattle’s Digital Equity Manager, has 30+ years working at the intersection of information and communications technologies, race and social justice, and community engagement. David enlightened us to the complexities of digital equity work and how the City is taking action on the recently passed “Internet for All” resolution.
Calls to Action:
- Read the Internet for All resolution and gap analysis report
- Support recipients of the Technology Matching Fund
- Stay up to date with the Community Technology Advisory Board
- Stay up to date with the Digital Equity Learning Network of Seattle & King County
- Check out Seattle IT’s website
- Follow Seattle IT on Twitter: @SeattleITDept
Subscribe to our mailing list to get updates and register for events.