Michelle Caulfield, Deputy Director of OSE, joined us for a conversation about the pandemic’s impact on local sustainability policy and practices, and how OSE’s work fits with the City’s overall recovery efforts. Watch the recording below — Michelle gives a thorough overview of what sustainability means to the City of Seattle and how it’s investing in community needs — and follow her calls to action!
Calls to Action:
- Check out OSE’s website for more information
- Follow @SeattleOSE on Facebook and Twitter
- “Use your consumer power to send market signals”
- Support small businesses and community organizations
- Buy local
- Buy healthy
- Buy green products
- Try to avoid fossil fuels
- Check out Intentionalist to help you find local businesses to support
Subscribe to our mailing list to get updates and register for events.